Some interesting facts about Manly:
- Manly is surrounded by the following four suburbs: Manly Vale, North Manly, Fairlight and Queenscliff
- Manly is situated between a tranquil inner-harbour beach on one side and a popular Pacific Ocean surf beach on the other with The Corso nestled between.
- Manly is most notable for its 18 pristine beaches which are popular tourist destinations
- Manly host its own Dawn Service on Anzac Day and Citizenship Ceremony on Australia Day
- Manly is a breeding habitat for Little Penguins. The Penguins come ashore every night between July and February to breed
We can assist you if you are looking at buying or selling a property in Manly.
For all your property legal requirements contact:
Aldren Conveyancing Services – Northern Beaches
Phone: (02) 9984 8840
Fax: (02) 9984 8850
Mobile: 0422 011 434